Greenway Health™ has released its new version 3.1 of PrimeMOBILE™, the company’s Windows, Android and iOS solution for accessing electronic health information from the Greenway PrimeSUITE® electronic health record (EHR) platform. Popular with healthcare professionals who need anywhere, anytime access to pertinent patient data including schedules, clinical documents, lab results and more, PrimeMOBILE’s new and enhanced features include:
- Full ePrescribing support on tablets, with real-time medication alerts, formulary screening and access to medication history
- Medication alerts during the entry of prescription details
- Formulary screening according to patient benefit plans
- Medication history including all non-active medications
- Enhanced charge capture, with the most recent procedure and diagnosis codes displayed first
“Mobility is one of the most important trends in health IT, enabling providers to leverage patient information on the devices they carry at all times,” said Greenway Health CEO Tee Green. “We continue to build advanced intelligence into PrimeMOBILE for the highest level of knowledge support at the point of clinical decision-making, wherever that may be.” PrimeMOBILE, which was named a Gold Winner in design 100’s 2014 US Mobile & App Design Awards, is available now for download at the Apple App Store,Google Play and the Windows Store.